Staff turnover, and burnout. Those two words that make any director or owner shudder. In the early education industry these are two harsh realities that you are likely to encounter more often than you feel prepared for. Understanding how to get ahead of common problems that arise is key in creating a supportive environment where people want to stay while thriving. At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify 3 reasons teacher burnout happens.
- Describe what organizational climate is and identify the 10 dimensions.
- Design a plan to create more opportunities for connection among staff to boost morale.
- Design creative problem-solving strategies to gain influence and leadership at your school.
- List ways your communication could use improvement and learn strategies to make effective changes.
It is through professional growth, not only in yourself but in your team, that you will successfully create a positive atmosphere that helps drive your planning and decision making in a more supportive way for your center, teachers, and the families you serve. At the end of this training you will have strengthened your leadership skills and learned strategies for being a more intentional leader who adds value to your employees daily.